Sandra Saunders is an experienced word coach in Halifax, Nova Scotia
From surviving to thriving
Senior citizens have been asked what their top regrets were in their lives and all their answers stem from low self esteem and confidence. I believe that fear and anxiety about ourselves fuel this epidemic and it needs to stop in its tracks, so we don’t hand it down to the next generation. We can change the next generation, one empowered, confident person at a time and it all begins with YOU!
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Would you like to light up when you reflect on your life and/or business?
- Would you like to overcome the fear and anxiety that holds you back from stepping into your greatness?
- Wouldn't you love to quickly and easily identify the words that hold you hostage in complacency and step into your greatness?
- Would you like to feel happy, at peace and feel free to be yourself each day?
- Do you desire to break the cycle of passing down your low self-esteem?
If you said yes to any of these questions you may be feeling like you are surviving instead of thriving!
I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been there. I can show you the way out.
I have helped many women overcome these challenges by identifying what holds them hostage to the past. I offer you tools and strategies to break free of the bonds and inspire you to thrive!
"Sandra is an incredible women! She has helped me gain confidence in my personal life and in my career. I believed in everyone but myself and Sandra always believed in me. I used to see the negative in all situations but she helped me see the good side of things! I was never one to enjoy reading but when Sandra recommended me a book I got it and read it immediately because I trust her opinion and knew it would help me become a better version of myself. I consider myself lucky to have such a great friend! Thank you for all that you do!"
VALERIE CHABASSOL, NEW BRUNSWICK